Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I WAS TAGGED BY MY SISTER

5 things in my bag
1.Books
2.Pencil case
3.Papers
4.Chocolates
5.Deodorant

5 things in my wallet
1.Money
2.Identity card
3.Bank card
4.Expired bus tickets
5.Locker keys

5 favourite things in my bedroom:-
1.Playstation 2
2.Dvd player
3.Laptop
4.Television
5.Air conditioner

5 things I wish to do
1.Become a good muslim
2.Become a good son to my parents
3.Become a good friend to all my friends
4.Become a world heavyweight champion in wwe or professional wrestling
5.Become a good husband to the woman that I love


5 things I’m doing now
1.Play my playstation
2.Chat via yahoo massenger
3.Reply this tagged
4.Watch ECW via youtube.com
5.Watch Ally at tv3

6 people I would like to tag:
1. dik sue-
2.skuter kopa -
3.kuramatty-
4.ASSALAMUALAIKOM-
5.Tak Kompom -
6.Anyone lah

No comments:

Post a Comment