Friday, March 20, 2009

SULTAN ABDUL HAMID COLLEGE

Hi everyone, it is me again , Wajdi.
In this topic i will write about my former school, Sultan Abdul Hamid College.
I went to this school for three years that is from 2004 to 2006.
I was placed at a class called omega in my first day in this school.
There are 3 races in this school until now.
That are malay, chinese and the indian.
Me , Syuk and Ajam were the only student from skm.
But Syuk went to smkak after a week.
So I make a lot of new friend.
Most of the student in this school came from Kedah , but there were also some students from the other states in Malaysia.
First , I will talk about my form 1 experience.
The day was 31st December 2003.
Me along with my family went to the school for registeration.
That day , I was informed that I will be placed in 1 omega.
In the first week of schooldays, all form 1 student have to undergo orientation session.
The session was contucted by the teachers in SAHC.
I make a lot of new friend that day .
There were a lot of activity for all the form 1 students.
Then after a week, all the students were placed in their respective classes.
There were 7 classes for form 1 students .
They were alfa , beta , delta, gamma , omega , sigma , and upsilon.
Most of the students did not last long in SAHC as they went to the boarding school or mara junior science college.
One thing that I like in sahc when I was form 1 is all the malay and indian students have to learn chinese language or more specificely the mandarin .
It was a new thing for me as I had never learnt mandarin before.
When I was in kindergarden , I just learnt the hokkien.
Then I realised that the chinese has more than hundreds of languages.
Haha but it was funny in that class because the teacher, miss Ang often been attacked mentally by the students.
Haha they were bullying her.
It was funny because the way we learn mandarin is just as same as the small kids in the kindergarden learning english haha.
Then i will write about my form 2 experience.
I remained in omega class that year.
I was lucky because I had the chance to be one of the student of the late ustaz Asri.
He was my class teacher that year.
He taught us the pendidikan agama islam subject.
It was fun to become his student.
Then when I was in form 2, I get to know Izzat and Ridzuan closer.
They were the individuals who were responsible to make me a wrestling fan.
I still remember on how I became a wrestling fan.
It was when I in form 1.
I went to a shopping complex known as city plaza with them to accompany them to buy some stuffs.
Then they stop a while at a dvd shop and they bought a wrestlemania 20.
I asked them what in this world is wrestlemania?
Then they replied that wrestlemania was the biggest event in wwe history and they gave me the cd for free.
They came from a rich family , so rm5 is not a big deal to them.
Then when I went home, I played the cd and watched it.
Man , it was fun as it help me to release my stress.
Haha from that day , I became a big wrestling fan.
Then , I will write about my form 3 experience.
I was placed in the third class , Delta because my performance in the form 2 last year exam was not good enough.
I went to the class with my friends from 2 omega that were Ikhwan , Amirul, and other chinece guys.
Chinese students are normally nerd but that was not the case in 3 delta class .
I enjoy my days in 3 delta as the students in this class are cheerful , energetic , and also hyperactive haha.
I still remember 1 of my friends, Ng In Wei , a chinese boy who wants to learn to play sepak takraw.
He play the game in our class with other malay students.
Unfortunately , he still did not expert in controlling the ball and he kick the ball to the class window and smash it haha.
He was scared at that time but the malay students were relax as it happened every weeks haha.
That year , we were having our pmr examination.
We were study smart as we did not just study, we play too sometimes.
Even on the pmr exam weeks , we still play uno cards in our class haha.
Thankfully , I got 8a in pmr.
Then when I got an offer from a boarding school , I left sahc .
Thanks for taking some of your time to read this topic.
Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment